Additional protection provided by extending the jaw piece 1-3/16"
forward compared to previous traditional open-face helmets. The
XC-W can be configured with shield and peak, peak only for use
with goggles, or shield only.
- Front and rear vents are taken directly from the RX-Q
- Side cowl exhausts complete the ventilation upgrade
- Fully removable Dry-Cool liner
- Vented neck roll extracts more heat buildup from the interior
- Thinner side pods provide a more aerodynamic shape
- Multidensity EPS liner
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards